Avocado oil is a collection of the oil that has been extracted from the flesh of avocados. It is very aromatic and has multiple uses in culinary and cosmetic activities. Avocado Oil has extremely high penetrating qualities and contains vitamins A, D and E, lecithin, potassium ( about 60% more than a banana), beta-carotene and over 20 essential fatty acids. Avodaco is very beneficial to the skin and considered the ideal ingredient. It also helps heal the skin from scars.
Avocado Oil is makes the skin stronger by triggering the production of collagen. It helps in the regeneration and rejuvenating process of the skin. You can find many natural skin care products containing avocado oil.
There are products such as:
avocado face masks, skin care oils, shampoo, conditioner, hand cream, moisturizer, eye cream, lip balm and anti-frizz hair balm.
These avocado cosmetics can be expensive and often have unwanted chemicals. We will show you, how to easily perform your own, homemade cosmetics with avocado – easy, natural, without any chemistry.
How to Make Avocado Oil – The Best Homemade Recipe
- Scrape off the avocado flesh of 2 kg (4.4 lbs.)
- Add 1 L (4.2 cups) of coconut cream.
- Put all into the blender. Blend until the mixture becomes completely smooth without any lumps or chunks.
- Pour the mixture into a large pot and set it over the stove. Set the heat to low.
- Stir the pot with a wooden spoon every 2-4 minutes, making sure to scrape the sides and bottom of the pot to prevent any burning.
- Continue to cook the mixture until all of the moisture has been expelled and evaporated.
- Place the large piece of cloth over a large bowl
- Dump the cooked avocado flesh on top of the cloth.
- Squeeze the avocado flesh within the cloth to extract as much oil as you can.
- Pour the extracted avocado oil into a small, empty glass container.
- Keep it in glass, in dark place to ensure maximum duration of freshness for the avocado oil.