Turmeric Health Benefits. For years and years, this special spice has been used to spice up foods and even drinks to give them a loud flavour, but it has also been used in the historical world as a powerful drug as well. Turmeric uses will be explained later for you to understand, but it is a spice that has been around for a long time, making itself known in many different cultures over a long period of history.
What is Turmeric?
As we all know, we are all alive today because of the natural medicines that are available in the world. Even back in the beginning of humans, those who could harness the power of the right weeds and herbs to save the world were thought to be amazing and incredible. Today, modern medicine has developed to the point where we depend more on modern chemicals than the roots in which modern medicine came. There’s no question that the modern drugs can be beneficial, and have helped millions of people for many serious and non-serious conditions. But, there are down sides to relying entirely on modern medicine.
We are so used to those chemicals that we forget that sometimes the old fashioned herb or spice can have just as many healing powers and potential as the new and fancy medicines. As you may already know depending on your cooking taste, Turmeric is a spice that is popular in Indian foods.
Turmeric Health Benefits and Uses
Turmeric is one of the most powerful spices out there that can be used for all sorts of things, some that may be surprising to you, and some that are pretty mainstream.
We understand that you may not be ready to jump on the Turmeric train yet, for one reason or another, but this article should have given you enough information (and excitement!) to think about it seriously.
As mentioned, Turmeric is traditionally used in food because of its delicious flavour. In the medicinal world, however, it can often be found to be useful for those who are looking for relief from inflammation. There are so many ways that Turmeric can be used to your health, that you can’t help but love it.
Turmeric Health Benefits:
- Many find that Turmeric will serve as a powerful aid to the immune system.
- is a great natural teeth whitener.
- Turmeric can kill all sorts of disgusting parasites when eaten. It is a great option to consider if you are suffering from a yeast infection.
- is using in breast enlargement as a estrogenic herb.
The biggest benefit is that you will have a healthier digestive track. Turmeric will clear out any kind of bacteria that is lurking there. Just looking for a way to make you sick.
Turmeric can help you make a great tasting cake with its kick of flavour. Look online for some great recipes and don’t be afraid to get a little wild with the bottle.
If you’re looking for a natural food dye for easter eggs or play dough, Turmeric is the spice for you. It is safe and sure to make you feel crafty and safe knowing that there are no chemicals in your mix.
You will find that is a great spice to add to rice, chicken, tea, or anything else, making it an easy thing to add to your regular diet. So that is a definitely benefit on its own, while you may not think so right away.
As far as an exact turmeric dosage goes, it’s always a good idea to consult your doctor ahead.
As always, use caution when starting with it, and gradually add more dosages to your diet as you see fit. Remember that there is such a thing as having too much of a good thing. So use this spice sparingly to make sure you get all of its benefits and none of its side effects.
There is quite a lot of debate over the safe levels of Turmeric. It is believed in the historical days that it was used as a form of birth control. So those who are looking to get pregnant, or who have just delivered a baby should stay away from this spice. Thre is no telling what kind of effect it can have on a baby.
What Are The Side Effects of Using Turmeric?
In terms of side effects of Turmeric, there are only three big ones worth worrying about.
- The first one is an allergic reaction.
- Another side effect of Turmeric is the fact that you are having too much of it in your diet. If you are taking too much of it, your body will let you know.
- Lastly, can sometimes stain the skin orange or yellow, so make sure you are aware of that if you are using it as a scrub or rub of some kind.
How To Use Turmeric?
We’ve already talk about a lot of the Health Benefits, but there are so many other ones to talk about, too.
- One of the best ways to put Turmeric into your body is in tea. There is some sold in stores, or you can make your own brew by looking online and finding the perfect taste for you.
- In this same way, also works extremely well as part of a tonic. It’s easy to see that this is a versatile spice in your life, right?
- Can be used as a face mask (acne treatment)
- teeth whitening paste
- Use it as a spice – natural leaves or dried powder
Turmeric Products Best Review
- 3-in-1 Benefits: promotes healthy inflammation response, supports cardio health and cognitive function
- Clinical Strength is sourced from the rainy tropics where it grows bursting with phytonutrients
4. NaturaBest Antioxidant – Curcumin 450 MG
- NaturaBest Curcumin – a natural antioxidant shown to aid in joint relief*
- Derived from the root and from an extract, this blend of curcumin is the most potent on the market
5. NatureWise ORGANIC Curcumin, 120 caps,
- Our non-GMO organic curcumin helps to protect cells against oxidative stress and deterioration. Organic ginger and black pepper help provide enhanced bioavailability and superior absorption
- Curcumin, the active ingredient in turmeric
6. Youtheory Advanced Formula Tablets – 180 ct
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY SUPPORT
- EFFICIENT ANTIOXIDANT
7. Curcumin with Bioperine 1500mg. Highest Potency Available
- HIGHEST POTENCY AVAILABLE PILLS ENHANCED WITH BIOPERINE
- ALL NATURAL, NON-GMO, FILLERS, BINDERS OR PRESERVATIVES
8. Swanson Premium 720 Mg 240 Caps
- Value Size-4-month supply!
- Features a high concentration of powerful antioxidant curcuminoids
- Free radical protection for digestive system health
- Natural tonic for the liver and gastrointestinal system
9. Simply Organic Ground Certified Organic, 2.38-Ounce Container